What are Mommy Makeovers?
Women that look great and are at their best do not get up in the morning instantly beautiful. It takes a lot of time and effort to look fabulous, and it’s even harder to look your best when you have to juggle work, taking care of a newborn, and keeping the home in one piece. Dr. Dorner is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon of Columbus, OH who understands this daunting task. More women are feeling the pressure to look good. They know body contouring can make them feel better about themselves and help them gain self-confidence.
Mommy makeovers are now a trend in cosmetic procedures in Columbus, OH. Dr. Dorner understands exactly what a woman’s body goes through during childbirth and has a perfect solution for each concern. Dr. Dorner’s clinic in Dublin, OH has a set of plastic surgery procedures that are designed to restore a woman’s pre-pregnancy body and counteract the negative effects that pregnancy and aging have on the body. Mommy makeovers can easily fit into the schedule of a busy mom. They are guaranteed to get results without having to waste hours in the gym where often there may be minimal results after weeks or months of hard work.
What treatments for mommy makeovers are available in Columbus, OH?
The effects of aging and childbearing vary from person to person so Dr. Dorner will create a mommy makeover plan that is tailored to achieve the results every patient desires.
Some of the cosmetic procedures that may be included in your mommy makeover are listed below:
- Women who have sagging breasts due to childbirth may have a breast lift to improve the contour of the breasts, making them appear more youthful.
- Women who want to restore the volume of their breasts after losing it due to pregnancy and breastfeeding may opt for breast augmentation.
- For women who experienced an engorgement of breasts due to lactation a breast reduction may be performed as a part of their mommy makeover program.
- Body sculpting procedures are perfect for women who want to improve the contours of their body if they gained significant weight during pregnancy.
- Women often complain about the loose skin in their abdomen after childbirth. This loose skin is very resistant to any amount of exercise and diet and can only be removed by an abdominoplasty or tummy tuck.
- Liposuction is recommended to achieve a slimmer contour in the flank and hip area.
- For women who had vaginal child delivery procedures, Dr. Dorner recommends that they integrate a cosmetic genitoplasty into their mommy makeovers. This will help modify and repair your stretched labia minora and labia majora.